- One business day's notice is required to process this request.
- If the information on the submitted form is incomplete the request will be delayed and may not be processed.
- The water meter is always located in a weather protected area. For a residence, the meter is normally in the basement or a crawl space. If you cannot locate the meter or if you have questions about taking the meter reading, please call the Water Division at 248.524.3370.
- A minimum bill will be produced if the consumption is 0-8 units. The current minimum bill for a residence is $57.19. The minimum bill for a commercial property varies as it is partly based on the size of the meter.
- Auto-payment is canceled when a final bill is requested. The final bill cannot be paid using automatic payment if because of a sale.