Do Not Knock Registry
Enroll in the Do Not Knock Registry
- Peddlers MUST have a permit with them while going door to door (not in their car, or with their manager)
- Peddlers MUST NOT go to addresses on the Do Not Knock List (they are required to access the list before beginning their route to make sure they have the most up to date list)
- Window clings for the Do Not Knock Registry are available at all City buildings, and we have PLENTY for everyone!
- Residents should contact the non-emergency Police Department line (248-524-3477) if a peddler is at their door in violation of the Do Not Knock or if the peddler is being aggressive/harassing (or 911 if the resident feels threatened)
- Residents should contact the City Clerk’s Office with complaints or questions about peddling or the Registry (248-524-3317)